In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we would like to eliminate any concerns about you staying with us. We have always had a good health and hygiene policy at the cottage but this has been intensified with increased frequency and further sanitising to the highest standards. We will be monitoring the information provided by government and other organisations as the wellbeing of guests and staff is paramount.
Additional hygiene measures include the following:
• Sanitising all work surfaces, shelves, sills and tables.
• Sanitising the key box and key at the front door after guests leave and before the next guests arrive, and sanitising the front door & inner door handles at the same time.
• Sanitising the banister on housekeeping entry and again when leaving after cleaning the cottage for the next guests arrival.
• Sanitising taps, shower door handles, toilet flushers, toilet paper holders, towel racks, light switches, books , DVDs & games, drawer handles.
• Salt & Pepper pots and other cupboard goods sanitised during changeover clean.
• Toiletries will be sanitised during changeover clean.
• Sanitising the guest fridge, coffee makers, kettle, toasters etc. during changeover clean.
• Sanitising of bedroom door and window handles, bedside light switches and bedside cabinets.
• Sanitising dining table and chairs and outdoor balcony furniture.
• Sanitising TV etc. remote controls, and all window and door handles on the upper floor of the cottage.
• All beds and pillows have mattress and pillow protectors and sheets are laundered at a high quality laundrette which is also adhering to recommended guidelines during the COVID-19 outbreak.
• Crockery, cutlery and glassware are washed in a dishwasher and carefully checked by housekeeping staff at changeover cleans.
Bishop’s Bay Cottage,